Registration: 7:30 a.m.
Festivities: 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Walk Start: 8:30 a.m.
John Hiltz, President & CEO of OHM (and 2013 Co-Chair)
Chris Villavarayan, President, Americas – Meritor
Special Guest Appearances by: Detroit Lion's Running Back, Joique Bell & Detroit Tigers' Paws!
Minimum Registration Fee: In order to ensure that the most funds possible will go directly to the NKFM’s programs and services we have set a registration fee of $20 for all walkers over the age of 12. Walkers ages 2-12 will have a $10 fee. This fee includes parking and admission into the zoo and will be applied to the walker’s pledge total.
- Zoo Admission
- Free parking
- Scenic route through the Zoo. In fact, we encourage our walkers to leisurely stroll through the Zoo and enjoy all the animal exhibits
- DJ and Live Music
- Radio Disney – D-tour dance show with prizes and lots of chances to win
- Kids Area with face painting, temporary tattoos and other fun activities
- Free food
- Champions tent for kidney patients, living donors, or transplant recipients
- Animal Yoga for the kids taught by Lauren Rosin of Good Zen Yoga
- Much more
As a memento of your Walk please visit -http://photos.carullistudios.com/nkfm to download your team photo.
You can download your photo for thirty days after the Walk ~ May 19, 2014 – June 19, 2014. To download your picture please follow the instructions:
1) Click on the thumbnail (small preview) image to view the larger image.
2) Click on the "Download" link above the image.
3) Click on the "Original" option.
4) Image will be saved to your computer.
Special Thanks to ~Joe Carulli of Joe Carulli Studios, LLC. – www.CarulliStudios.com.
And thanks to our other sponsors: