Greater Lansing Kidney Walk
Sunday, June 22, 2014
Adado Riverfront Park, 300 W. Grand Avenue, Downtown Lansing, MI
Click here for map
Registration: 11:00 a.m.
Lunch & Festivities: 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Walk: 12:30 p.m.
Rick Wright, President and CEO, McLaren Greater Lansing
In order to ensure that the most funds possible will go directly to the National Kidney Foundation of Michigan’s programs and services we have set a registration expectation of $20 for all walkers over the age of 12. Walkers ages 2-12 will have a $10 fee. This will be applied to the walker’s pledge total.
- Free parking in the Lansing Community College parking structure located directly across the street from the Walk's start
- Lunch for all walkers
- Scenic walk - choice of a one or two mile route
- Kidney friendly food, and massages for our Champions (individuals on dialysis and donor or recipients of a kidney transplant)
- Kids activities-face painting, temporary tattoos and much more
- All those raising $100 or more will receive a Walk T-shirt. Those raising $250 or more are eligible for an additional prize
- We will walk rain or shine!