Virtual Greater Lansing Kidney Walk
Sunday, June 13, 2021
Hosted by David Andrews from WILX-10 Lansing
Once again, we will prioritize safety by gathering VIRTUALLY to support the National Kidney Foundation of Michigan.
Go to www.kidneywalk.org/greaterlansing to sign up and learn how to share your Kidney Walk story virtually with friends and family.
How do I walk virtually?
We may not be together, but we’re united by our belief in the need for better care and longer lives for kidney patients – for YOU and the ones you love.
- Register today to start fundraising. Families facing kidney disease are counting on all of us to keep fighting in the year ahead.
- Personalize your kidney walk page: document your kidney disease journey or tell us why you walk to inspire your personal network to support you with a gift before Walk Day.
- Get creative: check out the Walker Toolkit on KidneyWalk.org for easy ways to have fun, maximize your impact and reach your goals.
- Walk your way: take your own walk around the neighborhood or at your local park on Sunday, June 13, 2021. You can even track your steps with our Kidney Walk App.
What if I’m sheltering in place or social distancing?
Your health and safety continue to be our number one priority. If you’re staying inside, there are still many ways you can participate and raise critically needed funds.
- Tune in to our Walk Day Celebration on Sunday, June 13th to get a front-row seat for our walk-day activities.
- While others walk outside, join us in staying healthy by climbing the stairs in your home, doing jumping jacks or pushups for every dollar you raise to support kidney patients by walk day.
- Not feeling physical? For every book you read, healthy meal you make, or ounce of water you drink on Sunday, June 13th, ask your friends and family to donate ($5) – your creativity is the limit!
Our hope is that each walker will play a significant role in helping us reach our fundraising goal of $15,000!
90% of proceeds from the Walk go directly to our programs such as Kid’s Camp, Emergency Fund, Enhance Fitness, and many more.
All walkers raising $100 or more will receive the official 2021 Kidney Walk t-shirt.
Thanks for all you do to support the National Kidney Foundation of Michigan.
Are you interested in sponsoring this event? Email Ryder Comstock at [email protected].
Locally Sponsored by